Is There a Procedure to reshape your eyebrows ?

I have a thinker uni eyebrows , I was researching if there is a procedure to reshape them make them "less think " and symmetric because one of them is slightly higher than the other ?

Eyebrow reshape

Yes this can be done and I have done it for a few patients using the FUE method. It is important to make sure that the hair transplant specialist has a creative vision and a good eye for symmetry. 

It is very important that your transplanted hairs for your eyebrows are done in a way that harmonizes well with your eyes. Once we harvest the hair we will also make sure that is implanted at the right angle to replicate original growth.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant surgery can certainly reshape or change your eyebrow. You would need to see a doctor

Eyebrow transplant surgery can certainly reshape or change your eyebrow.  You would need to see a doctor for a consultation to make sure this is the right procedure for you.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow reshaping

You need to see a hair restoration surgeon that can rearrange your eyebrows to meet your goals. Most such doctors can do this

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow Hairtransplant

eyebrow Hairtransplant has become very popular and trendy now. You can reshape and also fill in the eyebrow using Hairtransplant and it is very successful. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon