Follow-up Question - Eyebrow Transplant Hair Color, Would I still be able to get this done? (photos)

The color of my eyebrows compared to the color of my hair is a lot different. My eyebrows are very blonde, almost white. And my hair is darkish blonde. Would I still be able to get this done?

To see the previous question, please click here.

Match hair color

The hair that is transplanted will be the same color as the donor site. You can dye the hair to match your eyebrows or you can color your eyebrows to match your donor hair if need be. 

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

The transplanted hair will look the same as the hair from the donor area. You can always color your hair

The transplanted hair will look the same as the hair from the donor area.  You can always color your hair if you want the colors to match.  This is something you need to discuss with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Color and caliber in brows

The color of your brows is less important in determining your candidacy than the caliber of the hair. If the native brow hair is very fine, the donor hair must match, otherwise the result will look "bristly."That being said - you might not even need a brow transplant if you have hair there!  Why don't you try brow tinting first?  Your natural brows just need to be seen, right?  That is cheaper, less risky, and way easier (you can do it at home) than getting a surgeon to add more hair in the area.Good luck!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow hair transplants

These can be colored like any hair if they are too light. I believe that you asked this question before so if this is not the answer you want, please be more clear

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon