Can I still receive an eyebrow transplant even though I am hypothyroid?

My thyroid is now regulated with medication and I would like to focus on trying to get thicker and fuller eyebrows as my eyebrows are very fine and thin.

Eyebrow Transplant Artsitry after Treated Hypothyroidism

Yes, if your TSH is stable. I like to see it in the lower half of the normal range. See pictures of what can be achieved below and choose an artistic surgeon carefully.

Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant

Yes, now that your thyroid is regulated, you can have an eyebrow transplant without worrying about growth

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hypothyroidism and hair transplants

If you've achieved a TSH from 0.2 to 3.5 for 6 months straight, you can consider hair restoration. Be sure to see a physician for a thorough evaluation as not all conditions that give eyebrow loss can be treated with surgical restoration.