Can my lip incompetence be fixed without surgery? (Photo)

I had braces and orthodontic herbst as a child (ages 9 to 11) to treat overbite and bucked teeth. Ever since, I have had a crooked jaw (opens to the left) and a difficult time keeping my mouth shut at rest. My jaw is often sore. I also have trouble breathing through my nose. I want to correct my thin upper lip and achieve a more balanced face, but am in my late 20's and am afraid jaw surgery would be hard for my body to heal. Is there anything I can do to look better without jaw surgery?

Possible Chin Implant?

Thank you for your question!  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation to discuss your goals.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon