I have horizontal line when smile after lip filler. Any suggestions? (photos)

I received juvederm ultra back in oct '14. I pretty much had a non existent upper lip. I never went back for more and it's been over a year and I still have a line above my lip when I smile. I don't think I have any more filler however my lips have more fullness to them than they did prior to getting injected. I don't know if it's filler that remains, or new collagen. Regardless, what can be done to repair that line when I smile? I have looked at photos and am confident it was not there before !

Lip Augmentation Procedures

Thank you for your question about lip augmentation. The photo doesn't show enough to tell.

Sometimes a lip implant is a viable options.

To be sure, see two or more licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

Horizontal Wrinkle above the lip

The photo is very helpful.  That horizontal line is common in many patients and is a wrinkle.  The line is not a result of the filler that you received in your lip.  This is a difficult line to fill as there is constant movement in that area and the line cannot be completely erased.  You may consult your dermatologist to see if more filler in that wrinkle would help you.