My vagina is swollen after my Brazilian butt lift. Is this normal?

I just had my Brazilian butt lift three days ago but my vagina is very swollen I was wondering is a normal and if it is what can I do to make it go down

Swollen vagina after BBL. Is this normal?

This is normal, especially if your surgeon did liposuction of the lower abdomen and pubic area. I assume that your surgeon placed you in a compression garment as well. I tell my patients, since the garment is cut out in the crotch area and all the surrounding areas are compressed, they can expect swelling in the non-supported or not compressed area. This should resolve in a week to ten days as you are healing. You should see your surgeon to make sure there's no other issue going on. Good luck.

Swelling after a Brazilian butt lift

Yes, swelling in the tissue around the vagina is expected after liposuction of the lower abdomen for fat harvest. This will resolve over the next few weeks. 

Best of luck and congratulations on your procedure!

Swelling in groin after a BBL

It is pretty common to have swelling in areas near to the BBL or by the region of harvest. The groin region is a dependent area and fluid follows gravity down.

The swelling is likely more related to the liposuction aspect of your procedure. The edema or swelling tend to occur in a dependent position to the areas that were liposucitoned. Patients can develop swelling and bruising in the labia and inner thighs after liposuction to the abdomen. If the patient stands a lot during the day, the swelling can also occur into the lower legs and feet. It is always best to ask your plastic surgeon just to make sure that there is nothing else to be concerned about in your situation.