I had Juvederm injected into my jowls this afternoon. OK to move my mouth, like while eating? May I drink out of a straw?

Juvederm and aftercare

All good. My two rules post JUVEDERM or any other filler treatments are-

1. No exercise for the rest of the day

2. No make up.

Eating, drinking etc..  all good. 

Cheers
Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Can you drink and eat following Juvederm injections into face

Thank you for sharing your question. Eating and drinking are fine after having dermal fillers injected into the face.
Hope this helps.

Filler for Facial Volumization

There is no need to restrict your facial movements or life after filler injections. Cannulas limit complications as well.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Filler in jowls

Eating should not be a problem after filler injections into the jowls. Best of luck with your results.  

Eating and other movement after Juvederm

There is no reason you should not eat or in every other way move normally after filler injection. The filler will not move or break down. The only limitation is that you should not actually massage the filled area on the day of the procedure.

Nicole Kafka, MD
New York General Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  After placement of dermal fillers there are no limitations in motion and you can eat and drink out of a straw without worry.  The filler material is stable and has become incorporated into your tissues. Hope this helps.

Juvederm Injection for Jowls

It should be perfectly fine to eat after your Juvederm injections as they should not move or shift.  Once the product is placed correctly you should be able to drink or eat as you would otherwise normally do.  Best, Dr. Green