How to avoid permanent dent under areola incision? What is the proper scar massage technique? (Photo)

I had a breast augmentation done exactly 6 weeks ago. The implants are dual plane smooth round moderate plus profile gel 400 cc left and 525 cc right. I noticed 4 days ago when I take off my bra, my right nipple has a huge dent under it but quickly resolves and looks normal. The scars are very hard as of 4 days ago. I've been putting bacitracin 2x a day and can start scar gel today. I am advised to wear a bra 24/7 by my surgeon.

How to avoid permanent dent under areola incision? What is the proper scar massage technique?

Based on your history you may want to  go without a bra to see if that corrects the dent under the trans-areolar incision.  Please see our plastic surgeon for an in rperson examination and demonstrate the scar retraction.

Digital massage can also be very helpful  but must be done under the direction of your plastic surgeon.