Why is my scalp micropigmentation not working? (Photo)

Ive done smp at vinci clinic in beirut n i done my 3rd session 2 weeks ago. Now scabs are starting to peel and take out the ink. The first 2 sessions made no difference to my scalp at all. Im so upset n dissppointed that i spent $1800 on nothing but pain and waste of time ! Note that i was told to moisturize after day 2 for 4 days but after the 3rd sessions i felt that i need to hydrate more so im still applying moisturizer till now . Please tell me what should i do

Failed Scalp Micropigmentation

Many people who have SMP will see the pigments taken away by the immune system, assuming that the pigments used were proper.  We do this under anesthesia and are he medical pioneers of this and teach it to doctors around the world. Write to me. See below

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon