Why is my scalp micropigmentation not working? (Photo)

Ive done smp at vinci clinic in beirut n i done my 3rd session 2 weeks ago. Now scabs are starting to peel and take out the ink. The first 2 sessions made no difference to my scalp at all. Im so upset n dissppointed that i spent $1800 on nothing but pain and waste of time ! Note that i was told to moisturize after day 2 for 4 days but after the 3rd sessions i felt that i need to hydrate more so im still applying moisturizer till now . Please tell me what should i do

There are great hair transplant results and bad hair transplant results. Likewise there are great SMP results

There are great hair transplant results and bad hair transplant results.  Likewise there are great SMP results and bad SMP results.  There is no way to tell why your have bad results. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Failed Scalp Micropigmentation

Many people who have SMP will see the pigments taken away by the immune system, assuming that the pigments used were proper.  We do this under anesthesia and are he medical pioneers of this and teach it to doctors around the world. Write to me. See below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon