SMP and coloring my hair?

If I have SMP can I still dye my hair? Will the hair dye impact the integrity of of the scalp pigmentation? I would like to consider SMP to help with my thinning hair, and I plan on wearing it about an 1/2 in long, so I would not shave my head. However I would like to keep my gray hair in check with hair coloring. Is this a problem?

There is no issue with dying your hair after Scalp MicroPigmentation. If you are concerned it is best to ask your doctor.

There is no issue with dying your hair after Scalp MicroPigmentation.  If you are concerned it is best to ask your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair coloring with SMP

We use organic pigments that have 50 shades of gray.SMP colors the scalp and it is critically important to take changing hair color into account;. As you are in Los Angeles, pay us a visit for a free consultation.  We have published more articles and books on this subject than any medical group in the world. see website below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon