I'd like to know why my SMP turned blue? I had it done at a reputable clinic.

If you want to know why your SMP turned blue, the first person to ask would be the clinic. Otherwise it would be almost impossi

If you want to know why your SMP turned blue, the first person to ask would be the clinic.  Otherwise it would be almost impossible to tell since your clinic is the only source of treatment.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Color change in SMP

This happens in almost all cases of SMP; however, the amount of blue is significantly decreased with good organic pigments and when the skill of the 'surgeon' doing the procedure is very extensive as it is in our clinic. See my most important article on the subject below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon