5 months and 6 days post op my beard transplant. Will go for another session at 6th month's mark.

Hello doctors. The first two pics attached are of mine with 14 days of growth. I am not satisfied with the result and i am going for another procedure of beard transplant. I am attaching 3 more pics which i took from google. I want to have that fullness. Can you tell me how many grafts will be needed to achieve the same density or at least 70%. Assuming that I will grow my beard for 1 month without trimming. Please guide me. Thank you Note:- my hairs at back of my head are thin not thick.

If you are considering another surgery it is best to see a doctor for this. It takes 6 to 12 months to see full results.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. You are too early in the recovery to begin evaluation your results. Please wait another 3 months for the shedding and regrowth. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

5 mmonths 14 days after beard transplant

Wait it out for another 3 months when most of the hair has had time to grow in, then you will be able to answer these questions. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon