Beard (facial hair) transplant. So I am 5 months post-op and I am unhappy with the density. Options?

Also my beard transplant gave me tiny hole scars. I am little confused to go for another one worrying i could get more scars. My question is what if i go for direct hair implantation. What i am saying is that implanting hairs diectly into the skin without making the recipient site incisions. Last time some of the hairs were inserted without recipient site incisions and those are not much noticeable. What are the cons of direct insertion without recipient site making?Please answer all the cons.

GreetingsThank you your question, Normally you should expect to see results from 6 months to 1 year however as you have many concerns about your results it is best to consult your surgeon for follow up he might have the best answers for your cancern.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned after 5 months, it is best to contact your doctor

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Inserting hair into a beard without incisions

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. hair can not be inserted through the skin without cutting some type of opening in it. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard transplant with direct hair implantation

Direct hair implantation does not mean that implanting hairs directly into the skin without making the recipient site incisions.İt is not logical and impossible that how can we insert the grfats in to the skin without making a hole/incision or slit?.Every kind of transplant technique are almost same and used techniques are either FUE or FUT..DHI is not another tech than FUE 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon