Why does my nose look crooked two months after Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I had a closed rhinoplasty done two months ago and my nose looks crooked and uneven. I also have a bump that I did not have before. I look hideous. I know I'm suppose to wait at least three to four months so the swelling can go down, however I feel like the unevenness/crookedness/bump is not going to go away. I've spoken with my surgeon and she keeps saying I have to wait. I've posted before and after pictures. Do you think I will need revision work in a year?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty Recovery

Hi
After 2 months of your post op, this time is early stage of your recovery time so  your nose final shape will reach between 8 months to 2 years.  The nose undergoes significant changes in the first 2 to 12 weeks following rhinoplasty. Your nose will look swollen or "puffy" for several months; the swelling gradually dissipates over the first several months. Your appearance of the nose changes gradually; It can take as long as a year for the final shape to become apparent. I recommend you go to your surgeon. He will fix your nose if crooked appearance persists.
Prof Dr Nazim Cerkes
President of Rhinoplasty Society of European
VicePresident of ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)

Nazim Cerkes, MD
Istanbul Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

You are still early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty Concerns

Thanks for your post. While you most certainly do not look hideous, I can understand your concerns about your appearance at this early stage of your recovery. You clearly understand the process and the need to wait a bit longer, say 6-8 months. I hope you see improvement by then, if not, you may benefit from a consultation for a revision. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon