I decided to get the IUD Mirena birth control inserted on Dec. 2 2016. Will this complicate my BBL surgery?

I will be getting lipo and BBL on feb. 20th 2017. I decided to get the IUD Mirena birth control inserted on Dec. 2 2016. Will this complicate my surgery?

Thank you for your question you may resume with your surgery coordination you  will not have any complications at all best of wishes and good luck

The progestin only delivery probably does not increase the rate of blood clots.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.

This answers the question.  Thanks.