What is the best product to use to help skin heal after micro needling ?

should i keep the are moist at all times?

Growth Factors

I recommend that patients use a product with a high concentration of growth factors to help heal skin after a microneedling procedure.  The one I recommend is TAC Facial Serum by Omni.

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

What to use after micro-needling treatment

All of my patients use human growth factor serums derived from stem cells after their office treatment. I believe this to be the best product for them to use to both improve their results as well as to give faster healing time due to their anti-inflammatory effects. Because micro-needling has been shown to enhance delivery of topically applied skin care products, we also use concentrated human growth factor serums at the time of the office treatment.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Protect skin after microneedling

Hi yreutishi223. A gentle cleanser, moisturizer and sunblock are essential in protecting your newly microneedled skin. I provide patients with a post procedure kit.  Products with growth factors and stem cells are also excellent for your skin. Good luck!