Does Microneedling work for vertical lip lines?

Microneedling and Vertical Lip Lines

Thanks for your question!  Yes, microneedling is a great way to help diminish those fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.  I love adding in PRP or platelet rich plasma to boost the results.  Best of luck! 

Microneedling w/prp for vertical lip lines

Hello Chough,

Absolutely! Microneedling w/PRP  will stimulate collagen formation resulting in a thickening of the upper layers of the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, tightening the skin, and shrinking of the pores with very minimal downtime. 

Absolutely! Microneedling/prp in combination with lasers, RF treatments, fillers

Yes, but a combination approach is needed. This will improve with a combination of microneedling/prp, fractional co2 laser, TCA peels, or fractional RF treatments, with fillers and/or botox. I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in lasers and fillers. Best, Dr. Emer.