Does Microneedling work for vertical lip lines?

Microneedling and Vertical Lip Lines

Thanks for your question!  Yes, microneedling is a great way to help diminish those fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.  I love adding in PRP or platelet rich plasma to boost the results.  Best of luck! 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Microneedling w/prp for vertical lip lines

Hello Chough,

Absolutely! Microneedling w/PRP  will stimulate collagen formation resulting in a thickening of the upper layers of the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, tightening the skin, and shrinking of the pores with very minimal downtime. 

Patricia Faraz, MD
Ladera Ranch OB/GYN

Absolutely! Microneedling/prp in combination with lasers, RF treatments, fillers

Yes, but a combination approach is needed. This will improve with a combination of microneedling/prp, fractional co2 laser, TCA peels, or fractional RF treatments, with fillers and/or botox. I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in lasers and fillers. Best, Dr. Emer.