What type of under wear should I wear after a BBL?

BBl and clothing

Nothing too tight in terms of underwear for the first 4-6 weeks is what I advise my patients. Best to ask your surgeon.

Compresion garments after BBL

Thank you for your question. Patients use compression garments for 6 weeks and start therapeutic lymphatic drainage and ultrasound massages in the liposuctioned areas.  It's best to follow your surgeons specific advice post-operatively.

Thank you for your question. This answer depends on how far out you are from surgery. In the early postoperative period surgeons typically ask their patients to wear a compression garment. Make sure to direct this question to your surgeon. They will be able to give you a specific answer.