Volbella for the eyes through; wondering if wearing my swimming goggles will interfere with the well seating of the product?

Hi, This may sound like a silly question but I had volvella a month ago to treat the under the eye through with great results and wonder if wearing my swimming goggles will interfere with the well seating if the product or displace it since they are "suctioned - pad " into the around the eye area.. Thanks !

Volbella and goggles

Hello. As a fellow swimmer, I understand your concern. Rest assured you should not have any shifting of the product after one month. Happy swimming!

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Will Volbella change with Swim Goggles

Volbella will not shift after a month. I wore my goggles after a few weeks, and had some indents from the goggles when I first took them off, but they disappeared quicky. In my case, it may have been some swelling still present. Good luck

Brian Maloney, MD, FACS
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Volbella

I would wait 24 hours before wearing them- but certainly won't move the Volbella.  It is a terrific product & you will love the results in the tear trough.

Volbella also swells less than any other injectable- so that is another advantage.

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Birmingham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Volbella and Goggles

Weeks after Volbella has been injected it should not shift or be moved by goggles.  Volbella is a great product and you should have great results with a skilled injector.  Best, Dr. Green

Volbella for the eye troughs

Thank you for sharing your question.  A month after injection the Volbella has incorporated into your tissues and can not be displaced by wearing goggles.  Hope this helps.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment – Volbella, Voulma or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Vi

You can return to most activities within a couple of days of receiving a dermal filler like Volbella. It should be fine to use swim goggles one month after your procedure. Best, Dr. Emer 

Tear trough filler question

At one month post-injection, I think the risk of your swimming googles shifting the filler is remote.Best, Stephanie Power MD, MSc, FRCSC