Scalp is drying out and leaving a white haze around hair and scalp?

I am 15 days after Neograft hair transplant and just saw doctor and he said everything looks fine, but my scalp is now drying out in a big way and leaving a white haze around my scalp and hair area and it looks terrible. Is there anything I can use or spray even that would not effect new grafts?? I have a bottle I use to spray for itching but just wondering what I can do with the dryness and how it looks?

15 days after hair transplant

At 15 days, there is little you can do other than wait. Your doctor says it is ok. Speak to him about the itching. The medications HPR + HydroGel work well for itching and you can get the reference from your doctor or call 1-844-genRx2u to get the medications.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If your doctor has examined you and said it was "fine" but you are still concerned you can contact your doctor again

If your doctor has examined you and said it was "fine" but you are still concerned you can contact your doctor again and explain your concerns.  If you don't trust your doctor you can see another doctor for an examination.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dry Scalp after hair transplant

My first question would be did you ask the attending physician for advice? If so, did they give you instructions? Are you spraying a saline solution currently? Feel free and send photos and will be more than happy to take a look.Typically at 15 days my patients go back to normal shampooing etc... but I would defer to your attending physicians advice etc...

Jon E. Mendelsohn, MD
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon