75 days after hair transplant but hairs are fallen out. What happens now? (Photo)

01,Now is 75days after hair transplant .but hairs are fallen out what happen Doctor now? I asked my doctor he said this is normal that will be regrow... 2can i use hair oil for the head?

75 days after a hair transplant - hairs have shed...what's next?

Dear susa12345,It appears as though you had a hair transplant and nearly 100% of the hairs shed out. The follicles should start to produce new hairs if the procedure went well.  This process typically starts at about 90 days. It's very slow, however, so please remember that. Not until 12 to 15 months will you see the final results of your hair restoration.

Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Lost native hair

If what you are talking about is the loss of your native hair then this is shock loss. See video below. Otherwise if it is just the grafts that fell out, wait until the hair grows at 5-6 months

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon