How much does hair transplant cost in Montreal?

For someone living in Montreal, what is the price of hair transplant?

This question seem awfully suspicious of RealSelf trying to get ranking on Google search engines as there is no NAME of the post

This question seem awfully suspicious of RealSelf trying to get ranking on Google search engines as there is no NAME of the poster.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant cost

Can't you move to other country? you will be shock with cheap prices and best result if you get an appointment from an experienced hair transplant  surgeon in Turkey.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Cost in Montreal?

23 hours ago,The most important concern is to find the most qualified hair transplant surgeons. I would recommend starting the search with the physicians that are Diplomates of the American or International Board of Hair Restoration Surgery:see belowBefore making the final decision, I would look at many samples of before and after photos, after all it is an artistic endeavor the final results depend largely on the surgeon's artistic skills.
Bernardino Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cost of a hair transplant in Montreal

The best way to find out the cost of a hair transplant in your local area is to go on to the ISHRS website and find a doctor near you. This is the best organization that shows doctors interested in keeping abreast of the newest technologies in the field

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon