Lip lift revision. Any suggestions?

Hello Is the recovery time /swelling for a lip lift scar revision the same ? My scar is a bit crooked around one of my nostrils, I feel my nostrils are pulling down a bit ,my nose looks different . Lip lift was in February 2016 .. Thank you very much

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss the advantages of the scar revision versus laser skin resurfacing. A picture would be helpful to see the crookedness of your scar. If your scar is in fact crooked, then a revision surgery should be able to provide you with a straighter scar. Also, you should be following your surgeon's recovery instructions because you may not be complete with your healing at this point and thus may experience additional changes to your lips and face. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon