Is there a reverse version of the upper lip lift to make the bottom lip fuller, lower, and create more bottom tooth show?

I would benefit from a bullhorn upper lip lift, the space between my nose and upper lip is too long and makes my upper lip too thin. However, if I got one, the space between my nose and top lip wouldn't be as even with the space between my bottom lip and chin, creating kind of a features-too-close-to-the-middle-of-face effect, as well as leaving my bottom lip the same size or smaller than the top. If I could pull my bottom lip away as well (gull wing?), it seems like it'd even all this out.

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. You are referring to a lower lip vermillion advancement which will provide you with the desired result you would like. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lower Lip Advancement

The lower lip procedure you are describing is well known and is a lower lip vermilion advancement. This is where a small strip of skin is removed and the vermillion of the lower lip is advanced downward.