I had biogel injections done about 5 years ago. I live in NYC and seeking help removing them in the NYC area. (Photo)

What does the areas that are discolored on my buttocks? Could it be An infections ? Or inflammation? What should I do ?

Biogel injections

Regards, Dr Carlos Alberto Rios regrets that you have been victim of the terrible practice of biopolymers.

The Biogel is also a biopolymer, but specific photos are needed for a more accurate diagnosis. I must know what are your manifestations of the A.S.I.A. Syndrome (Autoimmune inflamatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants that causes generalized systemic bodily manifestations of inflammation) to a better assess of the state of the disease and thus be able to help.Finally, please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

Removal of silicone from the buttocks

Silicone reaction is very diverse and covers a spectrum of inflammatory manifestations. I would suggest surgical removal of the silicone as early as possible. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS