Need a Dr in GA to remove silicone injections from buttocks!

I rec'd injections 12 yrs ago& for the past 4 yrs I've exp inflam 3x's, ER gave antibiotics for cellulitis.Tissue is soft& no discoloration but several tiny lumps in left hip area. My fam dr said the lumps were nothing to worry 1.5 yr ago after a ultrasound but they r aching a lil now. Can gen srgn remove lumps& plastic srgn lipo my butt? If fat is removed by default some of the silicone would also come out? I no not all. I realize this was stupid,but plz advice on how I can be helped& a GA dr.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Silicone Lumps and Growths

This needs surgical removal and if it is significant CT scanning and assessment of the lymph nodes to ensure this has not migrated.  Best, Dr. Emer.