Can I use someone else's fat for a fat transfer to my hips and butt? (photos)

I'm tiny, and always have been. It's legitimately impossible to gain weight. I eat like crazy and I've tried everything. Even prescription weight gaining protein shakes. But I do NOT want the shots or implants. I only want to do a fat transfer.

BBL

Hello and thank you for the question and the photos. 

Unfortunately, you cannot use someone else's fat for this procedure. Your body will reject the fat. It's not the same as donating blood and having a blood transfusion. With fat, you need an exact DNA match. Only an identical twin can do this.

You are also correct to avoid "shots" and implants. both carry significant risks. The shots that some women use are totall ILLEGAL and can cause harm / death

Best to you

Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Can I use someone else's fat for a fat transfer to my hips and butt?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... NO, never... Your own body needs also your own fat to accept and to stay safe in you. is not normal and unnaceptable for a body to receive soeone else's fat, I would say that a fat rejection can appear instantly. Besides that.a patient who get a bbl normally, can also reject the fat, but is not because of the fat, is because of the body by itself.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

no you cant not use someone else due to the fat will be rejected from your body.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It is not possible to inject another person’s fat into your body because it will just reject it. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photos. Unfortunately the fat harvested for your BBL must be from your own body. The fat harvested from someone else's body would not take resulting in wasted money with no results. You can see a board certified plastic surgeon and see if you can have the fat harvested from other parts of your body, but from your photos it appears you might not have enough for the results you want. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

Can I use someone else's fat for a BBL?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately only one's own fat can be used in a fat transfer procedure such as the  Brazilian Butt Lift. Another enhancement option for patients without enough fat is gluteal implants. Best wishes. 

Leonard Lu, MD

Can you use someone else's fat for BBL?

Unfortunately, you can only use your own fat. Someone else's fat would cause an immune response and would be rejected (similar to organ transplantation). 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatsurvival

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Unfortunately, no you cannot use someone else's fat. Your body would reject the fat similar to how our bodies reject organs from organ donors and why it's hard to find a match and even so you have to take anti-rejection medications for life.