How can sleep after having a bbl and a breast reduction?

I'm planning to have a Breast reduction and a bbl, and I'd like to know whether I'll have to lay in my belly or my back.

Sleep Position Post BBL and Breast Reduction

The best position to lay in bed is on your sides.  You can rotate from one side to the other.  This will prevent pressure to the buttocks or the breasts. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

BBL and breast reduction - Postoperative positioning

It would be best for you to lay on your sides after having this combination of surgeries. Alternatively, you can stage your surgeries if you want to have more flexibility in your recovery. The main thing is that you do not want to put pressure on your buttock or your breasts and compromise postoperative results. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Side position

You will likely be sleeping on your side for a few weeks while recovering from a combined BBL and breast reduction.

Dr.Bruno

Side position

Dr.Bruno

How do i lay after breast surgery and bbl

hello dear. Thank you for your question is really interesting. You will need a boppy pillow to lay on your back after both procedures together, after a breast reduction you have to wait some weeks to lay on your belly because your incisions can open. Always talk to your plastic surgeon and follow instructions.

Sleeping after bbl

Hi, thanks for your question Nina. You will sleep upwards.  You will be able to sit or lay down on your butt. Ones the fat its located it will not migrate. Good luck!!

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Sleeping after bbl

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Breast reduction and BBL - what is the sleep position?

Thank you for asking about your BBL and breast reduction.

• You will not be able to sleep on your stomach or on your back.
  • You will need to sleep on your sides - keeping yourself comfortable and in position with extra pillows.
  • And - always check with your own surgeon to confirm on-line advice.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS