How can sleep after having a bbl and a breast reduction?

I'm planning to have a Breast reduction and a bbl, and I'd like to know whether I'll have to lay in my belly or my back.

BBL and breast reduction - Postoperative positioning

It would be best for you to lay on your sides after having this combination of surgeries. Alternatively, you can stage your surgeries if you want to have more flexibility in your recovery. The main thing is that you do not want to put pressure on your buttock or your breasts and compromise postoperative results. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Side position

You will likely be sleeping on your side for a few weeks while recovering from a combined BBL and breast reduction.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

How do i lay after breast surgery and bbl

hello dear. Thank you for your question is really interesting. You will need a boppy pillow to lay on your back after both procedures together, after a breast reduction you have to wait some weeks to lay on your belly because your incisions can open. Always talk to your plastic surgeon and follow instructions.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Sleeping after bbl

Hi, thanks for your question Nina. You will sleep upwards.  You will be able to sit or lay down on your butt. Ones the fat its located it will not migrate. Good luck!!

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Breast reduction and BBL - what is the sleep position?

Thank you for asking about your BBL and breast reduction.

• You will not be able to sleep on your stomach or on your back.
  • You will need to sleep on your sides - keeping yourself comfortable and in position with extra pillows.
  • And - always check with your own surgeon to confirm on-line advice.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS