Freckles under eyes and on eyelids?

Despite using sunblock and wearing sun glasses, I have tons of freckles under my eyes (and some on my lids). What are some options to get rid of them? They make it look like I have dark circles.

Freckle Removal-- IPL, fraxel, TCA peels

This can be improved with lasers, TCA peels and skin care. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in lasers and pigmentation for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser and creams to remove freckles

There are a number of lasers and creams to get rid of dark spots and freckles.  Chemical peels also work very well depending on the type of spots.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green