Revision rhinoplasty - I have had 2 previous nosejobs.

First removed a hump but left 3 small humps and one side "collapsed" so he filled it with some filling.The second one removed 1 hump and did the nosetip smaller. The second was done open.I am now left with a severed deformed nose. The tip is comeplitely asymetrikal,I have a uneven skar under my nose,its crocked and one lump is still there. My nostrils have not been toutched and are wery uneven. The nose in complete is also long and a wery pointy at the tip

Revision rhinoplasty in an asymmetric nose

It does appear from the pictures you do have some asymmetry and disparity of your nostrils. Revision rhinoplasty is a complex procedure especially after two previous rhinoplasties. You may need some grafting and additional procedures to improve symmetry and straighten your nose. I would see a revision rhinoplasty expert in your area. 

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

A third rhinoplasty

First, I would start by visiting with a revision rhinoplasty specialist in your area and an examination to see how the nose feels, how much scar tissue is there, how crooked the nose is, as well as an examination of the inside of the nose.  Thanks for the many pictures but still difficult to tell without an exam.  It appears your nose is crooked with a bump and an asymmetric tip.  At certain angles and lighting, the nose looks better than others.  More than likely, this revision will require cartilage grafting from the ear or from your rib to rebuild the nose and to make it straighter.  Good Luck. 

Mike Majmundar, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tertiary revision rhinoplasty

Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your Surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience with the procedure. a full set of photographs and an in-person examination be required since this will be your tertiary rhinoplasty  procedure.