Can I have a rhinoplasty if I have a vaginal yeast infection and also had H. Pylori treatment?

I am going through a revision rhinoplasty that will consist rasping down a small bump. My surgery is in 10 days but I am worried if the treatment for H Pylori that I will finish 2 days before surgery will interfere with the Rhinoplasty. I am also having a vaginal yeast infection right now. I am worried that my nose will get infected or something. Please help

Scheduling surgery and Active infections

Rhinoplasty is an elective surgery. As you are investing both time and money into the surgery, it is a good idea to do everything you can to improve your chances for a good outcome.An infection anywhere in your body can spread through your blood to your nose. An infection in your nose while recovering from rhinoplasty is a potential catastrophe.  It is best to delay any surgery until you've recovered from your infection. Get both your medical doctor and your plastic surgeon communicating. Once you are healthy, you will be a better candidate for surgery. Safety comes first. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

Before undergoing elective cosmetic surgery, it's always best to have medical clearance by  your primary care physician, so as not to complicate your recovery from surgery.