Silicone implant in nose shifting?

I had a revision rhinoplasty 5 months ago and my surgeon put a silicone implant in to raise my bridge. Ever since, it has been loose on my nose (I can move it side to side, and not just a little) and it has started to shift to the left and raise on the right. My nose is also discolored (small, red blood vessels) and it actually feels tight on my nose even though I can move the implant around. What's going on here and what are my options? Do I have it removed and replaced with something else?

Asymmetrical result after a rhinoplasty with a silicone implant.

DD710 Based on your description, it sounds as if your silicone implant was not placed intimately over the nasal bone (subperiosteal) since it is mobile and able to be shifted from side to side.  Additionally, since the nose is starting to look crooked and the implant no longer lies in the midline, It sounds as if your silicone implant is becoming encapsulated-another words the collagen capsule that is formed by your body in response to this silicone prosthesis, is shrinking to a point  where it is smaller than the actual implant itself. Consequently the implant gets shifted in random directions, which is  exacerbated  by the fact that the implant was mobile in the first placeby being placed above the periosteum of the bone.  A revision rhinoplasty, perhaps utilizing your own tissue would be in order.