After gynecomastia surgery I have a problem; how can this problem be fixed? (Photos)

I had gynecomastia surgery done 2 years ago but one side still looks like if i had a dent the right side, the other side looks good. How can this problem be fixed?? What can i do to fix that dent, for life, permanent.

Can scarring after Gynecomastia Surgery be fixed?

Thanks for your question. Based on your photos, I see some scarring on both sides but more of an indentation on the lower chest on the right. Seroma, hematoma or excess tissue removal could be responsible for this result. I recommend seeing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation and likely a discussion on fat grafting. This procedure will help equalize your results. I hope this helps. All the best..

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

How can this Post-Op Problem Be Fixed

In our office we try to ensure with the initial procedure that scarring is created properly. A collection of fluid under the skin occurs occasionally during the postoperative period. Aspiration of the fluid with a needle is frequently helpful. Secondary surgery is rarely necessary, but if you are concerned about the scars you have from your procedure than the best person to contact would be your own plastic surgeon directly.

How can this Post-Op Problem Be Fixed

Gynecomastia

It is a fine line between overcorrection/undercorrection/ just right. You may have some scarring at the site, and you may need some fat grafting to improve the depression.

Gynecomastia

Correction after gynecomastia

My two suggestions for fixing this concavity that you have underneath both breasts, right being the worse side, would be fat grafting or bulking of your pectorals muscles.  Fat grafting involves the harvesting via liposuction of fat and transplanting to the areas that need it.  That being said, because of the inherent scarring that is underneath those areas, the process will be challenging and the outcome somewhat unpredictable.  

Correction after gynecomastia