How much does it cost in Ontario Canada to remove gyno glands? (Photos)

Steroid user; developed gyno well using steroids. have a small quarter sized gland under neither the nipple, with tissue spreading as well around it. Nipples get fairly puffy; also can squeeze out what I think is prolactin. I've been using aromosin 12.5mg every day, and 0.5mg Arimidex (Liquid changing to oral) every day as well. Still have the puffy gland. I was wondering how much surgery in Canada Ontario, would cost to remove the glands completely.

How much does it cost to get gynecomastia surgery?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

About Gynecomastia and the Costs for Surgery

Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia. 

According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons the average #cost of #gynecomastia surgery can vary widely. #Surgery quotes should include the procedure itself, operating room facilities, anesthesia fees, surgeon’s fees, medical tests, post-surgery garments, prescription medication and other related costs. Most plastic surgery offices offer convenient finance plans that allow patients to pay a low monthly payment. 
Costs will also vary with geographic location. Estimated costs can be found here on RealSelf.com, PlasticSurgery.org or Surgery.org.

Bodybuilders can't take a chance

since u are a bodybuilder,you can't take a chance,you simply need the best,the most experienced gynecomastia surgeon,otherwise the risks are not worth it.

Mordcai Blau, MD

How much does it cost in Ontario Canada to remove gyno glands?

You can find specials on RS website. Seek a plastic surgeon with specialty training in #gynecomastia surgery, has great photos, and is an expert in male breast reduction.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Gynecomastia

Based on the pictures posted, you do not need to do anything. .........................................................................