Can I wear pasties to cover my nipples while gettting a BBL?

Im very self conscious so I wanted to know if this is allowed while goin under. Also, can I request an all female staff. I want to go to DR and do all this.

Covering in OR

It is certainly possible to cover up your chest area if the upper body is not being used to harvest fat. If it is being used, then that might be difficult to do unless sterile coverage is used. Best of luck.

BBL

I’m afraid this is impossible for anyone to accurately answer other than the surgeon you have chosen to perform your surgery and their staff seeing as every surgeon will have a different protocol. To get these answers, I would call the offices that you are interested in getting your surgery done and ask them or schedule an in-person consultation so you can speak one on one with the surgeon. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL and requests

These kinds of things must be dictated by the surgeon doing your procedure.  Only he or she can tell you the rolls, regulations, and staff available where he/she will operate.
That being said, I would not recommend flying to a developing country for surgery.  I myself have treated patients with severe infections and complications such as flesh eating bacteria to the point of needing mastectomy because the rules and regulations and safety of these procedures done in other countries is not regulated like in the states.  Surgery is not the place where he want to be getting discount deals.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon