What is the cut off age limit for a BBL?

I have had a breast lift with implants. Would it be possible for a BBl? I am not a young person but I do care about my appearance. I had the breast surgery in July.

In general, age is not a determining factor for BBL as your health status.  I would recommend an in person consultation.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

It isn’t necessarily your age that is the determining factor; it is the combination of your current health, medical history and anatomy. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to determine whether you are a good candidate for a BBL. If you have good overall health, no medical conditions that would put you at risk of complication and have adequate amount of fat to harvest then you should be candidate regardless of your age. Best of luck in your endeavors!

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

There is no age limit for BBL. This is largely determined by your overall health and your candidacy for the procedure.

BBL age limit

Great question!

We need more information about you.  I would recommend scheduling a consultation with an AOA/AMA board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate.  

I wish you well through your surgery and recovery process, James McAdoo DO FACOS

AOA dual board certified general and plastic / reconstructive surgeon

Age is not an issue

Thanks for your question. Age should not be a problem but its important to understand that bbl doesn't correct the loose skin, another important issue is the patients health, one has to be in the best health condition to do a liposuction and bbl. Good luck.

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Age number is not as important as health condition. As long as you don't have any contra indications for surgery , there should be no reason why you can't get a BBL done . 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD