Butt is uneven due to ACL surgery. Can I still get a BBL? (Photo)

I had surgery when I was in high school on my left knee and ever since then my left butt cheek has been smaller than my right. (due to muscle loss) I tried excersizes specifically working on the left side but I could never see results. I'd like to get a bbl to even them out & increase the size. I am wondering if this is possible & if I even have enough fat to transfer? thank you!

Butt is uneven due to ACL surgery. Can I still get a BBL?

BBL can be used to improve asymmetries such as this and is actually a very good tool to improve patients.

Asymmetries

A brazilian butt lift can help balance some asymmetry but it will not be perfect because our underlying structures  (muscle and bone) contribute to the asymmetry.

BBL for asymmetry

Thank you for your question. A BBL will help even any asymmetries and will help enhance your shape and volume. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Moises Salama, MD