How to get a v line face shape? (photos)

What would I need or anyone need to create a v line feminine face shape like the likes of Ariana grande or Elle Howard (pictured) do I get a chin implant/reduction. Cheek filler / buccal fat removal. Jaw reduction ? Liposuction face neck? Thanks so much if anyone could help

Changing shape of the face

Based on your photos, and short of detailed clinical evaluation, it appears that shaping of the face with fat grafts and possibly liposuction (neck, jaws) would be one way of improving your face shape. You would benefit of volume enhancement of cheeks and cheek bones to achieve a heart shaped, youthful face. This can be achieved with cheek implants, fat grafts, fillers or a combination of these. Conservative shaping of the neck and jawline may be needed as well.
You should seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with good reputation in facial rejuvenation for clinical evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

How to get a v line face shape?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess fat in front of and below the cheeks and the chin is weak.  These factors combine to create an elongated oval shaped face. 

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  I would combine liposuction for further shaping of the face.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.
Hope this helps.

V line look

consider the shape of a "V" which has good width at the 'top' which os the cheekbone area: and a slim lower jawline without lax soft tissue and a contoured chin. The angles of the jaw can be considered  if they are too strong but yours are fine. Talk to a Maxillofacial surgeon. 

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon