Small hole in T section 6 weeks after breast lift- is it gonna heal by itself? I am scared it will grow bigger. (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
#Explant #BreastImplantRemoval - Small hole in T section
Small hole in T section 6 weeks after breast lift- is it gonna heal by itself?
I hope this helps.
Breast implants removed - now drainage from "T" incision
- Things are going to be fine - but I understand why you would be concerned.
- You appear to have an internal suture coming to the surface.
- Contact your plastic surgeon and ask if s/he can remove it for you.
- The 'pus' is almost certainly liquified suture.
- Once the suture is gone, your body should heal this up very quickly.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.