When is it ok to smoke and drink after bbl?

I had bbl done on 14th of sep and there is an occasion coming up on the 4th of november for me. So thats almost 7 weeks post post op. Is it ok for me to smoke and drink? My docter doesnt answer my questions anymore since she got the money :)

When is it ok to smoke after bbl?

Thank you for your question. The recommended time to not smoke is around 2 months before and 2 months after surgery. As other doctors have said, is best to avoid smoking at all as it is really bad for you and your skin, making healing and scarring and issue. If you have not smoked for a few weeks now, why not just quit for good? good luck!

Smoking

Let me give you a piece of advice as a physician.  Since you haven't smoked for a while, why don't you just quit.  The person you will become 50 years from now will thank you for it.  Smoking is so bad for you in so many ways.  You actually have a chance to quite, so take it. 

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I is better to wait a couple of months to smoke because our body and skin need oxygen to oxygenate, also, you can drink after 20 days when you end your antibiotics and under the recommendations of your surgeon...

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Smoking and drinking

Smoking really is never a good thing to do. I personally recommend for patients to wait at least 4 weeks post-op before considering restarting and light drinking is usually OK after the patient is no longer taking pain meds. Best to ask your surgeon.

Resume smoking and drinking after BBL

It is really never good to resume smoking and 7 weeks is still pretty early postoperative and you can still have some compromise of you fat graft with smoking. Drinking responsibly is likely ok to resume at this point. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD