Can you use hydroquinone to whiten the skin about 2 shades without white spots?

I was prescribed 4% hydroquinone for my extremely scarred skin. The places that are not hyperpigmented are naturally fair. I have so many scars that if I try to use a q tip with each one I will lose my mind. Could I just use it on my whole body? Would diluting it with cocoa butter or cetaphil help? I want to get back to my fair complexion.

Thanks for your query. Yes, you can hydroquinone on a daily bases by diluting it in your moisturizer and alternate it with non hydroquinone based skin whitening topical preparation. Along with that make sure you use a good SPF sun block, physical protection from sun and keep yourself hydrated. Along with that you can try out chemical peels and medicated facials. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon