I want to stop using lemonvate cream, but it seems impossible. What can I do?

How do I stop using lemonvate cream without a dermatologist? I've been using lemonvate cream for 2 years now,but it is not treating me well, I even lost my self confidence, it has side effects,it damages my skin. I always try to stop it but it not working because my condition get worse. Please doctor help me i'm only 20 year old, but i'm ageing already...i'm so desperate I don't know what to do...please help me doctor

Thanks for your query. You should stop your cream right away as this cream contain high potent corticosteroid which when used for a long time can cause many side effects. Your skin will worsen initially and then become better. It takes time for it to get okay. You should visit a dermatologist and a treatment plan made. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon