Why there is no "FOTONA DYNAMIS Laser Worth it? Reviews, Cost, Pictures"? Is this laser currently best in the market?

Hello, I saw advertisement about this laser, that it's newest and currently best in the market, is it true?

Best in market lasers...

Thank you for your question.  Many lasers advertise as themselves as the best in the market, however few are truly gold standard treatments.  This is determined over time through clinical studies and real world use.  An example of a current gold standard lasers and device would be CoolSculpting for non-invasive permanent fat reduction.  There are many competitors to gold standard devices, however they have developed the reputation over time to be the best in class.  Concerning, Fotona Dynamis, while it may be an excellent laser, it is likely more a marketing claim as I am not aware of any current studies or real world use comparing it to gold standard CO2 or Fraxel.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon