Why there is no "FOTONA DYNAMIS Laser Worth it? Reviews, Cost, Pictures"? Is this laser currently best in the market?

Hello, I saw advertisement about this laser, that it's newest and currently best in the market, is it true?

Fotona 4D

This is a fantastic laser !

It is not as well known as  some other lasers because it does to have the  same  marketing as some lasers coming from the US. This laser is made in Slovenia .It  is made by a company that has been in the laser business for over 50 years!  They are well known for  making  lasers for the military . It is a extremely powerful laser  for the inside and the outside of the mouth.

NO other laser tightens  the face from the inside of the mouth . This truly enhances the tightening capabilities of the face.  

The  results  are far superior than any other laser  I  have worked with for skin tightening.

Montreal Physician

Best in market lasers...

Thank you for your question.  Many lasers advertise as themselves as the best in the market, however few are truly gold standard treatments.  This is determined over time through clinical studies and real world use.  An example of a current gold standard lasers and device would be CoolSculpting for non-invasive permanent fat reduction.  There are many competitors to gold standard devices, however they have developed the reputation over time to be the best in class.  Concerning, Fotona Dynamis, while it may be an excellent laser, it is likely more a marketing claim as I am not aware of any current studies or real world use comparing it to gold standard CO2 or Fraxel.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon