What is the best to remove dark patches in my face? Can I have glutathione injections for melasma? (Photo)

My problem is melasma in my 2 cheek i try a lot of whitening products,peeling for my skin .my face is whiten but the melasma in my face like a map in my face.please let me know what is the best to do

Glutathione injections?

Thank you for your question. The glutathione injections are growing more popular in Africa and Asia but have not quite became popular in the United States. I would recommend having a consultation with dermatologist  or facial plastic surgery. However some options that could help with dark patches are laser fraxel treatments, chemical peels, or a prescribe cream of that helps with hyper-pigmentation. 

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Fraxel 1927 with Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

There is no "cure" for melasma but there are great treatments. We are doing a clinical trial now on clear + brilliant with bleaching and microneedling and getting amazing results. I suggest you see an expert. You will need lifelong treatment, sun protection, skin care. But these treatments can give you improvement and then you maintain. Best , Dr. Emer.

Melasma Treatment

Hi Shawie, we use up to Hydroquinone 8% for our Melasma cases.  To see examples for our Los Angeles patients, click on the before and after photos at the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD