Can I have a facelift at age 30?

I'm 30yo and people think I look younger cuz my skin and I have no winkle.But I see my side of lips and cheeks is start to get sagging.I had thread lift a year ago,I like the result,but I heard that it doesn't last long,and I start to feel it less effect already. people might think crazy but I want to get 20yo looks.I don't wanna have any filler cuz that is not the looks what I looking for.I see lot of comment that It's too early to have facelift at 30.Is there any doctor who dose it for 30?

Having a facelift at age 30

I have done facelifts on patients in their 30's for two main reasons:

The first, and most common, is they have lost a significant amount of weight and they have sagging skin that makes them look older than they are.

The second, is the that the tell-tale signs of aging begin to appear at this time such as the jowls, marionette lines and loose neck skin.  Although they are subtle, some patients choose to address them before they become obvious.  Their facelift results are not as dramatic and may go unnoticed my most people, but the benefit is that they get to maintain appearance and it looks like they don't age.  This is very common amongst celebrities.   Small procedures they get every few years when they are young and they persistently look young without obviously looking like they had plastic surgery.

Having a facelift at age 30

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Face lift at 30

Thank you for your face lift question.
  • The face lift is done to correct specific facial changes that appear with aging,
  • Research shows these changes begin in women in our mid-twenties.
  • So if you have these changes and they bother you - a face lift is reasonable.
  • Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation and discuss whether you need a face lift or a mid-face lift with lifts the central face. Best wishes.

Face lift at 30

Thank you for your face lift question.

Facial Aging

We begin aging as soon as we are born. 
Muscles work and put stress on the superficial tissues including fat, fascia and skin. 
Stress, sun, smoking, weight gains and losses will all change the skin and deeper tissues into less youthful look.

Plastic surgeons start addressing these issues when they arise and are dedicated to keeping people looking young. Age is not the issue. Physical findings that can be treated are more important. If you truly have changes to your face, we have something to treat you with. However, an important consideration in any young person considering plastic surgery is the reasonable expectations of outcome as well as the understanding that all surgery poses risks.

Facial Aging

We begin aging as soon as we are born. 

Generally 30 year olds are NOT facelift candidates

Facelifts are rare for 30 year old patients.  Severe   acne scaring can be lessened in appearance with a facelift in youthful candidates,   Rarely, if a 30 year old is looking much older than 30 a facelift can be considered.   In general there is little to do.  30 year old patients are unfortunately tempted by procedures that basically co nothing,,,,,,ie the string lift etc etc etc.    Forget surgery at age 30 and enjoy your youth.  Take good care of yourself.  Use sunscreen. NEVER smoke.  All in moderation.  This will give you the best youthful appearance.   My Best,  Dr C

Can I have a facelift at age 30?

There is no set age for a facelift. But you can have your face evaluated by a board certified surgeon with expertise in this procedure to find out if you are a candidate.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can I have a facelift at age 30?

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can I have a facelift at age 30?

It's very difficult to judge about anything without having your pics. The most general thing to be said applying the situation is that face rejuvenation surgery for 30 year old is not common, and not highly approved in most cases.

There are exceptions of course, when such problems as loose skin, sagging jowls or marionette lines appear in young women as a result of severe weight or decease, sometimes genetics. If such changes bother the woman or man, make her or him  feel unhappy, then it may be reasonable to consider facelift.
However, any decision should be done with caution, taking in view young age and  possibility to have similar surgeries in future.

Best

Can I have a facelift at age 30?

Best

Uncommon, But Possible

Thanks for your question. Without seeing a photo, it's tough to say whether or not you're a candidate for surgery. However, it's perfectly acceptable to perform facelift surgery on a 30-year-old, if the patient is showing the signs of aging that a facelift can address. The fact that you've previously undergone a thread lift and enjoyed the results suggests that you may be a good candidate for a traditional facelift. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon for a more thorough assessment. 

Uncommon, But Possible

Facelift at the Age of 30

A facelift for anyone in their 30s is extremely uncommon.  Unless you have a specific problem that can only be addressed with surgery it would not be prudent to have a facelift.  There are many other less invasive and less risky procedures that you would likely benefit from such as fillers.  I would recommend that you see someone who has experience with all aspects of facial aging and it many treatments.
Best regards.

Facelift at the Age of 30

Best regards.

30 year old facelift

Thank you for your question

Unfortunatly there are no pictures . It sounds like from your description your cheeks are drooping you may be a good candidate for endoscopic cheek lift . This is an operation that I helped to pioneer years ago. 

The beauty about this operation includes lifting your cheeks thru a small incision underneath your lower eyelid eyelash. For more information please view the accompanying video . Hope you find this information beneficial.

30 year old facelift

Thank you for your question

You can have a facelift sedation 30 but probably don't need one.

It would be highly unlikely for you to benefit from a facelift at the age of 30. Post a picture for a more specific recommendation.