What creams & moisturizing lotions can I use after IPL laser? Is Aquaphor and Cetaphil ok for the 1st week, the Vit C serum 2nd?

What can I use after IPL

You should discuss your post care regimen with your treating office. What are you are describing would generally be fine. We actually apply Vit C directly after the treatment because there is new evidence showing how preventative and corrective this actually is. But since I don't know your skin or type or what exactly you are being treated for, then I would suggest you follow up with the office treating you just to confirm their desired post care.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

IPL, Clear and Brilliant, V-Beam, and serums

The doctor's office should have reviewed your skin protocol with you after the IPL. IPL is not a laser, it is intensed pulsed light and works differently from a laser.  Cetaphil and aquaphor should all be fine.  Depeding on what setting you were treated for and what condition you can use Vitamin C serum immediately.  It really depends on which setting/etc you were treated with.  If you were just treated for redness then Vitamin C can be used right away.  In this regard I much prefer the combination of Clear and Brilliant and V-Beam lasers. Best, Dr. Green