Nasal deviation after rhinoplasty. What should I do? (Photo)

Hello doctor I did rhinoplasty before 12 days and I'm tapping it as my doctor said But I noticed while I'm tapping that the hump is still remain somewhat and my nose is so deviated obviously to the right side above and to the left side below What shall I do?

Update: I have spoken to my surgeon and he said I should push my nose to the right side for 2mints/3times a day - Will this be helpful?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Nasal deviation following rhinoplasty

12 days after rhinoplasty is still too early to determine if you are happy with the final result. Although the majority of swelling after rhinoplasty is resolved by about 1month, you should really wait at least 6 months for the final result because a lot changes from now til then.  Following nasal cast removal, however, the nose should be straight. But any other judgments about your nasal appearance takes time, especially the nasal tip and bridge. Although your nose does appear somewhat crooked in the postoperative photo, these are not the best quality photos. A proper physical exam is necessary to determine if your nose is still twisted, and the cause for the persistent nasal deviation (i.e nasal bones, septum, etc). I recommend you discuss your concerns with your rhinoplasty surgeon or a facial plastic surgeon.

Sahar Nadimi, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

pushing on the right side may help. This could be swelling or could be that the bones moved differently. Give it some time and discuss it with your surgeon 

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal deviation

Your right it looks deviated. While swelling may come down, it may still stay deviated. You should discuss this with your surgeon.