Rhinoplasty and Microneedling.

I had a septorhinoplasty 3 weeks ago. Cartilage from my ear was utilized to make a tip implant. I have thick oily skin. At what point can I get microneedling done? Thanks!

Rhinoplasty and Microneedling

It is best to consult with your physician. You want to make sure the skin is completely healed before having your microneedling done. Best to you, Dr Faraz

Rhinoplasty and Microneedling--Add prp

I recommend following your Dr's protocols. As long as the tissue is healed, this should be fine. I always add prp to microneedling for best results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Tip rhinoplasty and microneedling

I would wait at least one month prior to considering manipulation of your nasal skin such as microneedling. Please see link below to see more cases of tip rhinoplasty.

Arian Mowlavi, MD