BIG Mistake : Failed Bull Horn Lip lift, too much skin removed, how I can be like before?
Doctor Answers 1
Lift lift -too much skin removed.
- I am sorry you are in such distress
- But you cannot judge the result of a lip lift at 8 days - it always looks wrong at this point.
- You are very swollen.
- Please do not have any further surgery and treatment -
- This operation cannot be reversed but as swelling goes down your face may end up just fine.
- You need to wait at least six months, sometimes longer, to judge your final result.
- Let your surgeon know of your distress and anxiety so you can get the support you need.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.