BIG Mistake : Failed Bull Horn Lip lift, too much skin removed, how I can be like before?
New Paris, OH
3 months ago
I had a bull horn lip lift 8 days ago. But The doctor removed too much skin. My whole face changed. I also had a rhinoplasty 2 month ago, I was so happy, but now my nose changed too much. Nosetrills and my tip are bigger. It seems like my nose and my mouth are glued together now. I am into a deep depression, so much regret! I just want to go back to my old face. What can I do? Which operation? Which doctor? I can flight all around the world, I just want to fix my face quickly. Please help me.
Doctor Answers 1
Lift lift -too much skin removed.
Thank you for asking about your lip lift.
- I am sorry you are in such distress
- But you cannot judge the result of a lip lift at 8 days - it always looks wrong at this point.
- You are very swollen.
- Please do not have any further surgery and treatment -
- This operation cannot be reversed but as swelling goes down your face may end up just fine.
- You need to wait at least six months, sometimes longer, to judge your final result.
- Let your surgeon know of your distress and anxiety so you can get the support you need.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.