Is touching the recipient area on 4th day after FUE a cause for concern?

Hi, i have done the hair transplant in the front of my head and by mistake with light fingers i have waved my fingers from front to back in the opposite direction. There is no beading or no hair folecule out. It is the fourth day when it happen. yesterday i had my first head wash at the doctor clinic. Is there any worry regarding the root damage or hair growth of new hairs.

There should be no issue with touching your head or hair after the surgery just as long as you are careful

There should be no issue with touching your head or hair after the surgery just as long as you are careful.  If you are concerned, follow up with your doctor. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Touching the recipient area of transplant

If the touch was a gentle touch and there wasn't any bleeding then I suspect everything is fine.  

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Touching the recipient area on 4th day

If there is no bleeding or no hair folucule is come out on the fourth day,  there should be no  worry regarding the root damage or hair growth of new hairs.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Touching the recipient area after a hair transplant

touching the recipient area after a hair transplant is never a good idea as germs from your hand can possibly bring infection to your recipient area

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 days post op

In my practice I advice my patient to not touch the recipient area for ten days because  the grafts became secure within 7-10 days . In your case if there is no bleeding , nothing to worry . All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Post op routine after #hairtransplant

you can start to touch the recipient Area the day after the procedure. You just need to be gentle with that area for the first ten days, once grafts are settled you can return to normal routine. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon